Due to unexpected health issues for some folks who were planning on the trip, we have four openings for our Partner City trip to Munich and Muenchberg in September. Here are some highlights, but contact Colleen@mtctravel.net or call 635-3995.
- Depart JCMO Sunday September 14 / Return September 23
- Three days in an around Munich: Train to Salzburg; castles at Neuschwanstein & Linderhof
- Day in Nuremburg on the way to Muenchberg
- Three days in Partner City and surrounding venues helping them celebrate their 650th birthday & the annual Stadtfest. Official welcome by Mayor Zuber and all our German friends. (This is our third visit.) Nice hotel in the middle of town.City tours. Local bands and vendors. All very nice.
- Catch "the real Oktoberfest" in Munich before heading home.
You'll see Germany as a partner - friend and not as a tourist. We have 26 in the group and we'd like to have two more couples or four singles to fill out the roster. Peggy and I have been on both previous trips and we can guarantee a wonderful week.
Alteburgermeister ("Old Mayor") John Landwehr